Whipped cream is often made using a stand mixer or hand mixer, this recipe uses an immersion blender instead. This method is quicker, easier and requires much less clean-up. It takes only 30 seconds, so there is no excuse for taking a bite of pumpkin pie without it!
Rather than using the traditional powdered sugar, this whipped cream is sweetened with honey. The honey adds a delicious, sweet, floral flavor.
Honey Whipped Cream in 30 Seconds
- Immersion blender (I use this one.)
- Small stainless steel or glass mixing bowl (I use these heavy-duty ones.)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons raw honey (where to buy organic, raw honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, optional (where to buy organic pure vanilla)
- Place your mixing bowl in the freezer to chill it for 30 minutes. Leave the heavy cream in the refrigerator until the last possible second. A cold bowl and cold cream are essential to making a perfect whipped cream.
- Add the heavy cream to the mixing bowl and use the immersion blender and blend until the cream starts to thicken, about 10 seconds. Add the honey and vanilla. Continue to blend, moving the blender up and down until peaks form. The total process should take about 30 seconds. If your honey is thick, place it in a warm water bath for a few minutes, to help liquify it.
- Serve immediately!
Latest posts by Arsy Vartanian (see all)
- Gluten-Free Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Paleo Satay Sauce - June 9, 2014
- Paleo Chicken Salad Boats - April 29, 2014
- Paleo Vanilla Chai Latte Panna Cotta - March 31, 2014