Ready to rebel? To be a food renegade?
I promise I won’t do anything weird with it! I just want to keep in touch.
Some brave souls can go at it alone. They do Google searches, read books, and jump into the deep end. If that’s you, then more power to you! I hope you like the community I’ve built since 2008 with this website, and I can’t wait to learn from you.
Other people are like my sister-in-law. Busy. Convinced about the need to change her diet, but not knowing what steps to take first. Adventurous enough to want to try her hand at brewing kombucha, but desiring the extra guidance of someone in-the-know. She wants to see it done, compare her work to someone else’s, and be assured she’s doing it right. She needs someone to help her make sense of the competing nutritional philosophies out there, help her understand the often deceptive or misleading labels at the supermarket, and help her on her journey to better health & wellness.
If you’re like her, I offer a few options:
2. Valuable free web content designed with you in mind. Content like this:
- Shopping Guide (otherwise known as “Where Can I Find Real Food?”)
- Newbie Tips (because everyone has to begin somewhere)
- Healthy Foods: What to Buy (how to prioritize your food choices)
3. The Best Meal Plans on the Planet (I kid you not!)
5. I’ve written a handful of well-received books and textbooks on nutrition.
And, if something’s especially urgent, write me at kristenATfoodrenegadeDOTcom. I’ll see what I can do.