Navigating the world of grocery stores, natural foods stores, co-ops, farmers markets, and farm stands can be intimidating. With all the variety and competing health claims, how in the world can you pick the healthiest foods?
You may have noticed that I’ve been systematically trying to answer those questions for you over the past four months. Each month I’ve featured a post on a particular food group and detailed how you should prioritize your food choices based on what’s available to you. So far, I’ve written on choosing the healthiest eggs, milk, cheese, and meats.
I’ll keep adding to the series. But in the meantime, I’d thought I’d create an index of the Healthy Foods: What to Buy series so that you can easily refer back to all the posts as I keep adding them.
If you have a topic you’re dying to know my take on, please feel free to ask me in the comments to this post. I’ll be happy to do the research, write a post, and add the post to this series.
And, now, I present the ever growing list of Healthy Foods: What to Buy:
- Healthy Eggs: What To Buy
- Healthy Milk: What To Buy
- Healthy Cheese: What To Buy
- Healthy Meats: What To Buy
- Healthy Seafood: What To Buy
Hope you enjoy, and have a great Labor Day weekend!
(photos by woodleywonderworks,and
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Fight Back Friday April 18th - April 17, 2014
- Fight Back Friday April 11th - April 10, 2014
- How to Green the World’s Deserts: Reversing Desertification with Grass-fed Cows - April 8, 2014