My family loves mango guacamole.
Whoever thought to cut open an avocado and a smash it into a guacamole dip was a genius. It’s creamy, cool, and tastes so good once it hits the lips! However, I will do you one better…I added fruit to it, creating a flavor component that is out of this world.
You may say, “That sounds weird.”
Alas, I promise ’tis not! I add some mango to my guacamole, which is slightly sweet and provides a pack of flavor in between every other bite. If you are a dip connoisseur, be sure to add this one to your arsenal for topping your Mexican favorites, to pair with your favorite chips, or to garnish anything and everything.
- 4 ripe organic avocados
- 1 organic lime, juiced
- 6 cloves of organic garlic, diced
- small organic red onion, diced
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- sea salt (where to buy U.S. sea salt)
- fresh ground pepper
1. In a large bowl: cut open your avocados, remove the pit, and scoop out the flesh. Add in the lime juice, onion, and garlic. Mash this all together until you have a smooth avocado dip.
2. Once your avocado mixture is well-combined and smashed, add in the diced mango and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in well.
3. Serve your mango guacamole immediately and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes similar to this one (grain-free and dairy-free), I highly recommend the Paleo Eats Cookbook.
Written by a Cordon Bleu trained chef, this book is packed with hundreds of recipes to get you started on your journey to ancestral eating. Recipes are grain-free, dairy-free, soy-free, sugar-free, and use healthy fats. They’re also super easy to follow and can be prepared in 30 minutes or less!
At the moment, the printed version of this cookbook is 100% free to Food Renegade readers. You just cover shipping & handling.