There are a handful of supplements that I think worthy of taking on a regular basis. I call them superfoods. These are foods that naturally concentrate key nutrients, and native populations around the world have historically sought them out. Sea vegetables are one such superfood. High in concentrated trace minerals essential for human health, various forms of seaweed have long been sought out by many traditional inland peoples because of the ease with which it can be air dried, stored, and transported back inland.
In this day and age when our own soils are being depleted, when study after study is finding that our land fruits and vegetables are growing less and less nutritious (sometimes being completely void of trace minerals that they used to be rich in), we can’t ignore the value of the sea any longer.
That said, it’s hard to find good sea vegetable supplements. Spirulina, Blue Algae, & Kelp are usually harvested in unsustainable ways, or come contaminated with toxic heavy metals like mercury, or are processed and turned into supplements in ways that break down many of the essential nutrients present in the plants.
That’s why I’d like to introduce you to the Seagreens line of products by way of a giveaway. One of my sponsors, Nicole at GapsDiet.com has graciously offered to give away your choice of one of the following three Seagreens products: Seagreens Food Capsules 60ct, Seagreens Iodine+, or Seagreens Classic Culinary.
All Seagreens products are air dried to preserve nutrients, certified contaminant free, and harvested in sustainable farms. And they feature the ‘wrack’ variety of Brown Algae, arguably the most nutritious seaweeds on the planet.
How To Enter
Leave a separate comment for each of the following possible ways to enter.
1. The first step to entering the contest is to click on the link below. You’ll be taken to the GAPSdiet.com website, where you can check out Nicole’s Online Store where she sells other superfoods like Fermented Cod Liver Oil and one of the highest quality probiotics available on the market. You can even read more about the three different Seagreens products to see which one you would want if you were the winner. Then, come back here and leave a comment sharing what products from GAPSdiet.com you think you could use. Again, you must CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW and return here to leave a comment to be entered in the contest.
That’s good for one entry. For additional chances to win, do any of the following:
2. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
3. Sign up for my email updates or RSS feed. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — be sure to leave a comment! (1 extra entry)
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Click the Twitter icon button at the bottom of the post, or you can use the following tweet: “Don’t enter to win these FREE Seagreens Supplements! I want them all to myself. http://tinyurl.com/2aa25y7” Leave a comment telling me that you followed & tweeted. (1 extra entry)
5. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to this page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
6. Stumble this post and leave me a comment telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
7. LIKE my newly created Facebook page and share about the giveaway on Facebook, linking to this post. (2 extra entries!)
There are a total of 8 possible entries!
Questions? Comment below.
This contest will end Sunday, October 31st at 11:59 PM PST. The winner will be chosen via random.org, and will be announced on Monday, November 1st. The lucky winner will have 48 hours to contact me with his or her full name and mailing address.