I am quite the fan of natural remedies, particularly the kinds of natural remedies that you can make at home. I like feeling that resourceful and industrious. Plus, it’s just plain fun to do. The kids enjoy helping me, and they’re ever that much more eager to “take their medicine” if it’s something they helped make.
Fellow Real Food enthusiast and blogger, Michele @ Frugal Granola recently wrote an e-book on the subject. Full of time-tested recipes for many herbal natural remedies (including teas, tinctures, salves, and more), this book is by far the best little book I’ve ever read on the subject. And guess what? I’m giving two copies away this week!
What’s so great about the natural remedies found in this book?
First, they’re simple. Some books on this subject create complicated, hard-to-follow recipes for natural remedies full of instructions that require expensive special equipment or ingredients. Not this one!
Second, they’re kid-friendly. Each recipe contains a “Learning at Home Option” with ideas for how you can involve your kids in the process.
What You’ll Win
TWO lucky readers will get a copy of the e-book. EVERYONE who enters will get a code for 25% off the already inexpensive book (bringing the price down to just $6.71)!
How to Enter
Leave a separate comment for each of the following possible ways to enter.
1. The first step to entering the contest is to click on the link below. You’ll be taken to the Frugal Granola website, where you can see some sample pages of the book. Then, come back here and leave a comment letting me know why you want a copy of the book.
Now, leave a comment below. That’s good for one entry. For additional chances to win, do any of the following:
2. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
3. Sign up for my email updates or RSS feed. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — be sure to leave a comment! (1 extra entry)
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Click the Twitter icon button at the bottom of the post, or you can use the following tweet: “Don’t enter to win the FREE Herbal Nurturing e-book of natural remedies! I want it all to myself. http://tinyurl.com/25nb6jj” Leave a comment telling me that you followed & tweeted. (1 extra entry)
5. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to this page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
6. Stumble this post and leave me a comment telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
7. LIKE my newly created Facebook page and share about the giveaway on Facebook, linking to this post. (2 extra entries!)
There are a total of 8 possible entries!
Questions? Comment below.
will end ended Friday, November 12th at 11:59 PM PST. The winner will be was chosen via random.org, and will be was announced on Saturday, November 13th, along with the coupon!
(photo by massdistraction)