My family loves mango guacamole.
Whoever thought to cut open an avocado and a smash it into a guacamole dip was a genius. It’s creamy, cool, and tastes so good once it hits the lips! However, I will do you one better…I added fruit to it, creating a flavor component that is out of this world.
You may say, “That sounds weird.”
Alas, I promise ’tis not! I add some mango to my guacamole, which is slightly sweet and provides a pack of flavor in between every other bite. If you are a dip connoisseur, be sure to add this one to your arsenal for topping your Mexican favorites, to pair with your favorite chips, or to garnish anything and everything.
- 4 ripe organic avocados
- 1 organic lime, juiced
- 6 cloves of organic garlic, diced
- small organic red onion, diced
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- sea salt (where to buy U.S. sea salt)
- fresh ground pepper
1. In a large bowl: cut open your avocados, remove the pit, and scoop out the flesh. Add in the lime juice, onion, and garlic. Mash this all together until you have a smooth avocado dip.
2. Once your avocado mixture is well-combined and smashed, add in the diced mango and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in well.
3. Serve your mango guacamole immediately and enjoy!