If you’re at all like me, you like it when other people cook. Don’t get me wrong, I *love* cooking, but after creating 3 Real Food meals a day for my entire family, it’s nice to take a break and eat out. But does that break really have to come at the cost of delicious, Real Food? Particularly on a special day like Valentine’s Day?
Holly Hickman believes it doesn’t. In her travel-intensive career, Holly spent years accumulating research on places to dine out that source their foods well. Recently, she compiled a killer dining guide to restaurants all across the U.S. You want restaurants sourcing humanely raised meats, organic vegetables, and foods from local farmers? Holly’s guide has them.
So, to help you celebrate your Valentine’s Day with an extra-special dinner out, I’m giving away one of Holly’s Healthy Eats Here! guides.
I’ve lived in the Austin, TX area for nearly 6 years and have been active in the local food community here for all that time. That said, Healthy Eats Here! introduced me to several new places to eat out that source real foods — restaurants I’d never noticed, but had passed on my way to various places.
My point? Holly’s guide is awesome! (And you never know just what you’re going to find out.)
So, if you’re at all like me and enjoy eating out every once in a while for a special break, OR if you’re like Holly and spend a lot of time traveling, THIS dining guide is your ticket to eating well while eating out.
How To Enter
This contest has now been closed. The lucky winner will be announced soon!
The first step to entering the contest is to click on the link below. You’ll be taken to Holly’s website, where she’s asking for you to LEAVE A COMMENT telling her what Real Food restaurants you like. Chances are good that if it’s not in the guide now, it WILL BE in her next update! To be clear, you MUST leave a comment at Holly’s site in order to be entered in the contest.
(Note: If you can’t see the link above, it is because you have ad blocking software enabled. Please disable your ad blocker to participate in the giveaway.)
That’s good for one entry. For additional chances to win, do any of the following:
1. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
2. Sign up for my email updates or RSS feed. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — make sure to leave a comment! (1 extra entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Click the TweetThis button at the bottom of the post, or you can use the following tweet: “Win Healthy Eats Here! dining guide just in time for Valentine’s Day. (AND INCLUDE THE URL)” Leave a comment telling me that you followed & tweeted. (1 extra entry)
4. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to this page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
5. Stumble this post and leave me a comment telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
There are a total of 6 possible entries.
Questions? Comment below.
This contest will end Thursday, February 11th at 11:59 PM PST. The winner will be chosen via random.org, and will be announced on Friday, February 12th — just in time for Valentine’s Day. The lucky winner will have 48 hours to contact me with his or her full name and email address.
Please note that Healthy Eats Here! is one of my sponsors, and as such I am being compensated for hosting this giveaway. That said, you can trust that I only accept sponsors whose products I whole-heartedly endorse and believe in.
Good luck, everybody!
(photo by Sifu Renka)