Preparing Real Food can be daunting. If you’ve never baked a loaf of bread, how are you supposed to suddenly master making sourdough or using sprouted grains? What if you’ve never made yogurt, cheese, or sauerkraut? Let’s say you decide to tackle one of these tasks, now what? Where do you go from there?
Books like Nourishing Traditions can be overwhelming. There’s just too much to practically change all at once. How do you know where to start?
That’s why I’m so excited to introduce you to a new online course developed by fellow blogger Wardeh Harmon.
It’s a 5-month look at the Fundamentals of Traditional Foods Preparation. Lessons include videos, fact sheets, exclusive interactive forums, and in-depth instructions into the what, why, and how of traditional foods.
What’s In the e-Course?
* Overview: eCourse Overview
* Lesson 1: The GNOWFGLINS Foundation
* Lesson 2: How to Soak Whole Grains, Nuts and Seeds
* Lesson 3: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods I
* Lesson 4: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods II
* Lesson 5: How to Soak and Cook Dry Beans
* Lesson 6: How to Sprout Beans
* Lesson 7: How to Cook a Chicken and Make Chicken Stock
* Lesson 8: How to Make Skillet Dishes: A Dinner Formula
* Lesson 9: How to Make Water Kefir
* Lesson 10: How to Make Dairy Kefir
* Lesson 11: How to Make Soft, Spreadable Cheese
* Lesson 12: How to Make Sourdough Bread
* Lesson 13: How to Sprout Whole Grains for Sprouted Grain Flour & How to Bake With Sprouted Grain Flour
* Lesson 14: How to Make Natural Pickled Foods
Wardeh will systematically introduce you to a system of food preparation that will significantly reduce your planning and meal preparation time while simultaneously allowing you to learn all the basics of preparing traditional, wholesome, healthy foods for you and your family.
Imagine the possibilities! You don’t have to waste money on failed kitchen experiments. You’ll be able to follow her step-by-step videos and walk through the process mistake-free. It will take virtually ALL the intimidation out of cooking traditional foods, empowering you with the confidence you need to create simple, nutrient-dense meals.
It’s the kind of online course that I wish I’d created myself. And — get this — it’s only $27/month. You couldn’t get courses at your local community college for less than that!
To find out more about the course, click here. Spaces are limited, and enrollment closes on February 22nd. So, why not go check it out now?
Just follow the link to find out all the details!
What if you have dietary restrictions? Wardeh does a good job showing you how even people with dietary restrictions can still benefit immensely from her course. What if you’re going dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free, or egg-free? It doesn’t matter! Wardeh’s course is so adaptable. Click here to find out how she’s formatted the course to accommodate those with dietary restrictions.
If you already know you want to sign up for the course, just follow this link to the Sign Up page. If you want more information before making your decision, check out Wardeh’s introduction to the e-Course here.
Please note that I have partnered with Wardeh in order to help her sell spots to potential students; I am that excited about what she’s doing! So, if you follow a link from my site and register with her, I will make a small commission on the sale.