Are you a total newbie to the world of eating Real Food? Are you wondering just how to start making the changes to your diet that you know are necessary? Do you want to start eating healthier foods, but aren’t clear about how to prioritize your choices in the supermarket? Do you want to know how to fit Real Food into your busy schedule without going broke?
Let me introduce you to Kelly The Kitchen Kop’s Real Food For Rookies E-Course. While there will be recipes, this isn’t a cooking class. This is an all-out introduction to eating Real Food, starting with the most basic first step of identifying fake foods and moving on from there with regular, attainable goals.
You could spend months, or even years, researching and implementing these changes on your own. Or, you could pay someone like me hundreds of dollars for individual one-on-one coaching sessions to help walk you through the process of improving your diet and sourcing better foods.
But why would you do that when Kelly’s compiled everything you need to know to get started into 12 weeks of online learning?
What You’ll Get
- Sally Fallon Morell (President of the Weston Price Foundation)
- Dr. Kaayla Daniel (author of The Whole Soy Story)
- Jane Feingold (Director of the Feingold Association)
- Tom Naughton (Fat Head filmmaker)
- Visiting a farmer’s market
- Real Food Basics such as the benefits of raw milk, alternatives to refined sugar, and more.
- Weekly handouts
- Kitchen Kop Real Food Ingredient Guide
Exclusive Forum Membership
- Ask and answer questions
- Exchange tips
- Chat about making the change to Real Food without anyone thinking you’re a weirdo!
Coupons (More Than $60 in Savings!)
- Cod Liver Oil
- Online Sources of Real Foods like grass-fed meats
- Stainless Steel Cookware
- & more!
- Listen, watch, and read at your leisure!
Watch This Video
For more details about the class, including pricing, class schedule, and in-depth goals for what you’ll learn, click here.
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Fight Back Friday April 18th - April 17, 2014
- Fight Back Friday April 11th - April 10, 2014
- How to Green the World’s Deserts: Reversing Desertification with Grass-fed Cows - April 8, 2014