My Nourishing New Year’s Resolutions
1. Master making my own pasta from sprouted grains. Not that I’m a pasta lover, but I’ve always wanted to do this.
2. Grow food in my own garden. I’ve wanted to do this for years and haven’t been able to get my act together to do it. Buying from local farm stands and CSAs is good as far as it goes, but I want to be a producer too.
3. Spread the Real Food love. Last Sunday I led a viewing of The Future of Food and led a discussion about food and related issues afterwards. And wow. What an experience. For the most part, I wasn’t preaching to the choir. Instead, our time together actually inspired others (and myself) to do better. I want to keep doing things like that, both locally and online, to connect REAL people with REAL food.
This post is part of the Nourishing Gourmet
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Fight Back Friday April 18th - April 17, 2014
- Fight Back Friday April 11th - April 10, 2014
- How to Green the World’s Deserts: Reversing Desertification with Grass-fed Cows - April 8, 2014