There are two things I adore about hot summer days: hammocks and garden hoses. My kids can spend hours inventing new water games to play in the sprinklers or with the hose itself. They aren’t old enough to have forgotten how to play with wild abandon.
Making rainbows. Water gun fights. Splashing in muddy puddles. Killing off gut flora due to regular exposure to chlorine, VOCs, and the pesticides and herbicides commonly found in home water supplies. (One of these is not like the other….)
That’s why this week I’m excited to be giving away a Garden Hose Filter by Clean Water Fun. It fits on any standard garden hose thread. You just spin it on and it works its magic, eliminating the nasties so you and your family can enjoy safe, clean outdoor water for your all your play and gardening.
What You’ll Win
The Garden Hose Filter by Clean Water Fun is perfect for watering your garden, making sure that your homegrown, organic fruits and vegetables aren’t being exposed to the myriad of toxic chemicals found in your city water supply. It’s super affordable at $39.95, and worth every penny!
One of you lucky people are going to win this baby, and hopefully the rest of you will be sure to buy one before your summer begins in earnest.
How To Enter
1. Click on the link below and sign up for Clean Water Fun’s newsletter (REQUIRED). Anyone who attempts to enter the giveaway without first doing this will lose their entries.
After you’ve signed up for the newsletter, you must come back here and comment letting me know you’ve done so.
2. All additional optional entries are being managed by Rafflecopter. Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter.
This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only and will run through next Monday June 25th. The winner will be announced later that week. Good luck!
Photo by eggsquizit.
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Fight Back Friday April 18th - April 17, 2014
- Fight Back Friday April 11th - April 10, 2014
- How to Green the World’s Deserts: Reversing Desertification with Grass-fed Cows - April 8, 2014