Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is always a crowd pleaser. Whether I whip it out for holiday get togethers or simply serve it as a family snack on movie nights, everyone devours the entire bowl.
I serve this simple and easy chocolate chip cheesecake dip with sliced apples or homemade graham crackers.
While this treat is surely decadent, it’s also wholesome. That’s because I prioritize using butter from grass-fed cows, organic cream cheese from cows raised on pasture, naturally-sweetened chocolate chips made with soy-free, fair-trade chocolate, and honey from my local beekeeper.
Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened (where to find organic cream cheese from pasture-raised cows)
- 1/2 C. Butter, softened (where to find butter from grass-fed cows)
- 1/2 C. Raw honey (where to find organic, raw honey)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla (where to find organic, pure vanilla)
- 1 C. Chocolate Chips (where to find soy-free, naturally-sweetened chocolate chips)
- sprinkle of salt, to taste (where to find real sea salt)
In a small mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
Add in honey, vanilla, and salt (to taste). Continue mixing until smooth.
Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
Serve Choclate Chip Cheesecake Dip with Homemade Graham Crackers or sliced apples.