Each Monday in the month of January, I’ll be hosting a link party of posts relevant to going caffeine-free. Are you giving up all caffeine, including coffee, teas, sodas, and chocolate? Maybe you’re just trying to go from regular coffee to water-processed decaf (regular decaf is unfortunately processed with nasty chemicals). Or perhaps you already gave up caffeine ages ago, but have a relevant post that may help others follow in your footsteps. Anything related to giving up caffeine is relevant — whether it’s about the health dangers of caffeinated beverages and foods or simply a progress report about your personal journey.
If you don’t have a blog, but are participating in the Caffeine Free Challenge this month, please leave a comment below sharing your progress. It’s DAY THREE. How are you doing?
This is our chance to encourage each other along the way.
If you intended to join the Caffeine-Free Challenge, but haven’t signed up for the emails yet, go do so now!
It’s a Caffeine Free Party
Please be courteous and use your BEST blog carnival manners! In the very least, that means remember the two most important things you can do:
- Share a relevant post from your blog with us using the McLinky Widget below (don’t just link to your blog’s home page).
- In your post, be sure to link back to this post (not the Food Renegade home page) so that your readers can have access to all the information and encouragement we’ll be sharing.
Please also feel free to make use of any of the banners below. (You don’t have to use them, but they’re there for you!)
And remember, if you don’t have a blog but are interested in joining the conversation, you can leave your comments below!
Use These Badges
To help you spread the word about the Caffeine-Free 30 Day Challenge, I’ve created the badges below. Feel free to use them in your sidebars, blog posts, or anywhere!
Link Into The Caffeine Free Party
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Fight Back Friday April 18th - April 17, 2014
- Fight Back Friday April 11th - April 10, 2014
- How to Green the World’s Deserts: Reversing Desertification with Grass-fed Cows - April 8, 2014