Why go to the trouble of preparing delicious, wholesome, nutrient-dense food if you’re simply going to allow toxic chemicals to leach into it while you’re cooking it? It’s why I opt for safe bakeware made of glass, stainless steel, or cast iron.
One of my sponsors, Paula Sutton of Paula’s Bread sells such safe bakeware in her online store. This week, she’s giving away 2 prime pieces of stainless steel bakeware to my lucky readers!
Norpro Stainless Steel 15×10 Jelly Roll Baking Pan ($20.00 value)
Made of high-quality 18/0 Stainless Steel, this will never rust, and you won’t have nickel leaching into your food. It’s perfect for making cookies, biscuits, french fries, or even snack bars.
Norpro Stainless Steel Muffin Pan ($24.95 value)
This heavy-duty muffin 18/0 Stainless Steel pan from Norpro makes 12 standard sized 2.5″ muffins.
A Note From Paula
“Stainless steel is a clean metal to cook with as it does not leach metal into your foods. These are lifetime pans and bakeware as they won’t rust. I have had my cookware for 24 years and my bakeware for 20 years. They all are just as shiny as the day I bought them! These are pans you will pass on to future generations. I am sure you will love them as much as I love mine!”
How To Enter
Leave a separate comment for each of the following possible ways to enter.
1. The first step to entering the contest is to click on the link below. You’ll be taken to the Paula’s Bread website, where you can check out her store. Then, come back here and leave a comment sharing what other products from Paula’s Bread you think you could use. Again, you must CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW and return here to leave a comment to be entered in the contest.
That’s good for one entry. For additional chances to win, do any of the following:
2. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
3. Sign up for my email updates or RSS feed. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — be sure to leave a comment! (1 extra entry)
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Click the TweetThis button at the bottom of the post, or you can use the following tweet: “Don’t enter to win FREE Stainless Steel bakeware! I want it all to myself. http://tinyurl.com/338tcv8” Leave a comment telling me that you followed & tweeted. (1 extra entry)
5. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to this page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
6. Stumble this post and leave me a comment telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
7. LIKE my newly created Facebook page and share about the giveaway on Facebook, linking to this post. (2 extra entries!)
There are a total of 8 possible entries!
Questions? Comment below.
This contest will end Saturday, September 25th at 11:59 PM PST. The winner will be chosen via random.org, and will be announced on Monday, September 27th. The lucky winner will have 48 hours to contact me with his or her full name and mailing address.
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Fight Back Friday April 18th - April 17, 2014
- Fight Back Friday April 11th - April 10, 2014
- How to Green the World’s Deserts: Reversing Desertification with Grass-fed Cows - April 8, 2014