If you’ve ever attempted to buy gluten-free bread at the supermarket, you may have been shocked by some of the ingredients. “Gluten-free” does not necessarily mean “healthy.” Nuts and seeds aren’t soaked or sprouted. The bulk of the flour is made up of isolated starches like potato starch or tapioca starch. The oils and sugar are highly likely to be GMO.
While I expect just about any commercially produced food to include compromise ingredients, I also love it when I stumble upon a commercially produced food that I can feel really good about buying. That’s how I feel about Manna Organics Gluten-Free Bread.
This week, thanks to the generosity of one of my sponsors, Wise Choice Market, I’m giving away a sampler pack of their gluten-free breads to one of you lucky readers. The sampler includes 5 loaves of bread — each a different, delicious variety to delight your taste buds.
What You’ll Win
The Manna Organics Gluten-Free Bread Sampler includes one loaf of each of these varieties:
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Ancient Grain
- Open Sesame
- Ciao Chia
All varieties are certified organic, GMO-free, and utterly delicious. Typical ingredients include filtered water, organic brown rice flour, organic sorghum flour, organic millet, sprouted organic quinoa, sprouted organic amaranth, sprouted organic seeds, organic evaporated cane juice crystals, organic sunflower oil, xanthum gum (non-GMO), and yeast. Of course, the exact ingredients vary from variety to variety, but I hope you’ll see here what I see. Care. Dedication to doing it right.
The sampler pack typically sells for $33. Tack on the free shipping, and this prize is worth $48!
(P.S. You can get free shipping standard on all orders at Wise Choice Market, so long as you place an order of more than $90. I don’t know about you, but that always makes a difference to me when I’m buying online.)
How to Enter
This giveaway has concluded.
First, you’ll need to click on the link below. You’ll be taken to a landing page set up by Wise Choice Market where you’ll be asked to enter your email address to join Wise Choice Market’s mailing list. Please note, this is not a newsletter. You won’t be getting routine emails from them flooding your inbox. Rather, you’ll get an occasional email informing you about discounts, new products, etc.
So, click on the link below, sign up for their mailing list (this includes confirming that you’ve opted into the list), then come back here and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so. If you fail to do any of these three easy steps, you will not be eligible to win the prize.
Remember, after you’ve signed up for the newsletter, you must come back here and comment letting me know you’ve done so.
That’s good for one entry. For additional chances to win, do any of the following:
2. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
3. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter using the form below. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — be sure to leave a comment! (2 extra entries)
4. Follow me on Pinterest and pin the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your pin. Follow me on Pinterest here. Leave a comment telling me that you followed & pinned. (1 extra entry)
5. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to this page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
6. LIKE my Facebook page and share about the giveaway on Facebook, linking to this post. (2 extra entries!)
There are a total of 9 possible entries!
The giveaway is open only to mainland U.S. residents and will run through Friday, November 30th. The winner will be announced soon thereafter.
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Fight Back Friday April 18th - April 17, 2014
- Fight Back Friday April 11th - April 10, 2014
- How to Green the World’s Deserts: Reversing Desertification with Grass-fed Cows - April 8, 2014