Well, fellow Food Renegades, it’s that time of the week again! We are bringing together a collection of recipes, tips, anecdotes, and testimonies — each from a lover of Real Food.
Last week’s carnival was amazing! Thirty-six bloggers participated, many of them first timers. If you didn’t check it out, you’ll find a wealth of inspiring and delightful entries there. It’s my personal hope that Fight Back Fridays will unite many of us coming from within different circles of the Real Food Revolution so that our influence can grow, so that we can change the way America (and the industrialized world) eats!
So, let’s have some fun.
If you want to participate but aren’t sure how, please read these guidelines for how Fight Back Fridays will work. The two most important things you can remember to do are:
- Share a relevant post from your blog with us using the Mr. Linky Widget below.
- In your post, be sure to link back to this post (not the home page) so that your readers can have access to all the information and encouragement we’ll be sharing.
Please also feel free to make use of any of the banners below by saving the image to your desktop then uploading it to your own server. (You don’t have to use them, but they’re there for you!)
If you don’t have a blog but are interested in joining the conversation, you can leave your comments below!
For my own entry, I submitted a recipe (if you can call it that!) for an easy honey nut creme fraiche dessert. I can’t wait to see what you all share.
Fight Back Friday Banners
PLEASE NOTE: The smaller banners are also available as badges/buttons for your sites over on my sidebar so that you can sport your Real Food Lovin’ Pride and inspire others to join us in the Real Food Revolution. Just copy the code and paste it into your sidebar. (Again, you don’t have to use them to participate in the carnival.)
Come on, people. Let’s change the way America (and the industrialized world) eats!
Latest posts by Kristen (see all)
- New Studies Show Gut Bacteria Are “Mind-altering Microorganisms” - December 2, 2013
- December Giveaway: 6-in-1 Electric Instant Pot Pressure Cooker ($120 value) - December 1, 2013
- Black Friday Weekend Sale — Save 50% on E-books, Meal Plans, & Classes - November 29, 2013