What is magnesium oil?
Why use it?
It’s simple, really. Like basic arithmetic.
1 + 2 = 3
How to Make Magnesium Oil at Home
- 1/2 C. Magnesium chloride flakes (where to buy magnesium flakes)
- 1/2 C. purified or distilled water (where to buy water purifiers)
1. Bring the water to a boil.
2. Add the magnesium flakes and stir well until completely dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool, then transfer into a glass spray bottle. I use this one.
How to Apply It
Spray magnesium oil on your arms, legs, and stomach daily.