New Year’s resolutions are both inspiring and challenging. On the one hand, we see a new year dawning and hope beyond hope that we’ll be given the grace to make positive, lasting changes in our lives. We look back on a year or lifetime’s worth of regret and promise ourselves things will be different.
On the other hand, change is hard. We may have the will for it today, but will we still have that burning drive a month from now? Or will it be oh so easy to slip back into old patterns of thought, old habits?
If you resolved to do better this year — to improve your health, fitness, parenting, or general wellness — I’ve got something that may just help you along. It’s an e-book bundle: 33 books sold together as a giant bundle for a massive discount. Worth $479 if bought individually, these books are on sale for this week only for one lump sum, ultra low price of just $39.
What are YOUR New Year’s wishes?
Want to know how to:
- transition to healthier eating?
- heal PCOS?
- boost your metabolism?
- indulge in guilt-free treats?
- simplify your life and live exuberantly?
Then this is the wellness bundle for you!
If any one book made these claims, you’d roll your eyes. How could any one book possibly deliver on all those promises?
But this isn’t one book. It’s 33 amazing e-books!
What You’ll Get
Paleo, real food, grain free & coconut oil cookbooks
- I Love Real Food Cookbook ($12) by Svenja Trierscheid @ Paleo-Foodporn.Blogspot.de
- Beyond Grain & Dairy Cookbook ($17)by Starlene Stewart @ GapsDietJourney.com
- Grain Free Meal Plan Cookbook ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
- Well Fed Cookbook ($15) by Melissa Joulwan @ TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com
- Cooking with Coconut Oil ($20) by Jennifer @ HybridRastaMama.com
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook ($10) by Abel & George Bryant @ CivilizedCavemanCooking.com
Lacto-Fermentation, pantry overhaul & freezer guide
- Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber @ NourishingJoy.com
- Lacto-Fermentation ($20) by Wardee Harmon @ Gnowfglins.com
- Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain Free Meal Plans ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
Indulge in treats without feeling guilty
- Indulge: 70 Grain Free Recipes ($25) by Carol Lovett @ DitchTheWheat.com
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($10) by Todd Dosenberry @ PrimalToad.com
- Paleo Ice Cream ($10) by Ben Hirshberg @ BenHirshberg.com
Give birth, nourish your newborn, then educate him/her on real food
- Real Food Nutrition for Kids ($20) by Kristen Michaelis @ FoodRenegade.com
- My Buttered Life Baby Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- Nourished Baby ($19) by Heather Dessinger @ MommyPotamus.com
- Unbound Birth ($5) by Jenny Yarbrough @ UnboundBirth.com
Heal PCOS & boost metabolism
- PCOS Unlocked: The Manual ($24) by Stefani Ruper @ PaleoForWomen.com
- Eat for Heat ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
Simplify, live exuberantly, camp w/ your family & play music
- 3-2-1 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living ($5) by Lorilee Lippincott @ 321-Stop.com
- Family Camping Handbook ($7) by Katie Kimball @ KitchenStewardship.com
- The Musical Brain ($3) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- Exuberant Animal ($10) by Frank Forencich @ ExuberantAnimal.com
Paleo time: travel, myths, cleanse, start anew or go wild
- 30 Day Intro to Paleo ($15) by Bill & Hayley @ Beta.Primal-Palate.com
- The Wild Diet ($17) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- 12 Paleo Diet Myths ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse ($24) by Neely Quinn @ PaleoPlan.com
Take care of your skin homemade style & heal acne
- Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King @ TheHolisticMama.com
- My Buttered Life Gift Giving Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- My Buttered Life Summer Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
Yes, this is THAT huge.
Just two of these books alone could be worth the $39 asking price. But from now until January 14th at 11:59pm EST, you’ll get all 33 books for that ridiculously low price.
And, they’ll be auto-magically delivered to you instantly. All you have to do is pay, then download the books to your hard drive.
Order Now for Just $39!
It’s called the Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle, and it’s only available for this week!
- In the list above, Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook is linked to Caveman Feast. Please understand that the PDF you will receive includes 31 crock pot recipes.
- The PCOS Unlocked: The Manual you will be receiving is 52 pages worth; not the entire guide. Why? It has a specifically unique value and thus $47 selling price. A significant discount code to purchase the rest of the guide is inside.
- My standard disclosures apply.
I am just wondering if all the snooks work on an iPad? I would like to purchase them, but only have an iPad to download them on.
YES! You just need to make sure you have a PDF reader app installed on your iPad, as all the e-books are in a PDF file format.
That was supposed to say ebooks.
LOL! I totally knew what you meant. 🙂
i guess the same applied with the iPhone? I want to
purchase as well but would need to download onto
Melanie, Download iBooks from the App Store first. The PDF will probably open in Safari. There you’ll see a button to open PDF in iBooks. Once you tap that the PDF will be stored on your iPad in iBooks.
Woah, this is amazing! I don’t see how I can turn this down. I doubt I’ll find a use for *all* of the books, but I’ll definitely use enough of them to make this worth it (:
Kate Spurgin says
Whoops closed the download window – how do I get it back?
You ought to have also received a Thank You email that includes a link back to the downloads. Check the email address account you provided at check out.
Todd Dosenberry says
You are free to email me too and then I can re-activate your link if you don’t have it anymore. [email protected].
Will this work on a Kindle fire?
Yes. The books are all PDF files, not Kindle formatted, though. So, you will likely have to side load them and read them with a PDF Reader app.
I have an iPad as well, and recently bought DIY Organic Beauty
Recipes. I opened it in my Kindle app. Love the book, but there were videos and links to suppliers that are lost when it ‘went to’ Kindle. I would love to get this bundle….but am worried I’ll lose the good stuff again. Help! (I have iBook as well)
I wouldn’t have bought the Kindle version of the book if I didn’t have a Kindle. I would have bought the PDF version of the book, then loaded it onto my iPad and opened it using a PDF Reader app.
I think if you had done that, you wouldn’t have lost any of the “good” stuff.
Do you have any idea how much memory this would take up? I have a sad, old laptop, but I really want to do this. Just want to make sure I’m not going to kill my computer.
No, I don’t. Sorry. 🙁
Will these work on a nook? Thank you!
Which Nook is it? I ask because their newer tablet versions can read PDFs (the file format for all of these books), but their older e-ink versions don’t support PDFs (to my knowledge).
I have attempted to purchase the bundle several times over the last two days and I keep getting an error message about “temporary difficulties”. Is there anything I can do? I would really like to take advantage of such a great sale. Thanks!
Success! I tried a different browser and it finally worked!
Can I pay with a debit or credit card? Because it is only giving me the options to use paypal or Google Checkout(whatever that is). I’m not seeing any other options.
Those are just payment processors. Both PayPal and Google accept debit/credit cards.
Any possibility of a reprieve for falling asleep putting the kids to bed in a house full of colds & missing the deadline? Or do you have plans for doing this again?
I just came across this offer is it still available? I know at least 3 people plus I myself would buy this.