Are you plagued by poor digestive health? Auto-immune diseases? Autism spectrum disorders? Mood swings or depression? Have you considered starting the Gut And Psychology Syndrome (GAPS) diet, but don’t know where to begin?
It’s your lucky day! This week, I’m giving away a complete GAPS starter kit including a copy of Gut And Psychology Syndrome by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, the Gaps Guide, and a bottle of GAPS-approved Bio-Kult probiotics.
Everybody Loves Prizes
In Gut and Psychology Syndrome, British neurologist and nutritionist Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD reveals the connection between the gut flora — the microorganisms in the digestive tract — and the nervous system/brain. She explores the gut’s vital role in supporting the full range of our mental and physical health. A mother of a child diagnosed with learning disabilities, Dr. McBride believes that the link between learning disabilities, the food and drink that we consume, and the condition of our digestive system is absolute, and the results of her clinical work have supported her position on this subject.
The GAPS Guide book presents the “how-to” of the GAPS program. It’s a step-by-step guide written by Baden Lashkov — a woman who believes the GAPS program has transformed both herself and her son. She takes you through all aspects of the GAPS diet and protocol and offers personal stories and troubleshooting ideas. This book is a must for anyone starting the GAPS diet or those who are simply interested in knowing more.
Reviewed and approved by Dr Campbell-McBride, the GAPS Guide book:
- shares several inspiring stories of recovery
- presents a step-by-step guide to doing GAPS
- answers frequently-asked-questions
- directs you to amazing resources
Bio-Kult is a therapeutic grade probiotic used in Dr. Campbell-McBride’s clinical practice. As you know, the healthy body naturally hosts trillions of beneficial bacteria. Among other things, they help to support and maintain a strong immune system and a healthy digestive system. Today’s lifestyle of stress and poor nutrition can compromise these essential functions. Dr. Campbell-McBride believes the formula in Bio-Kult helps balance and maintain these natural systems against pathogenic and opportunistic organisms. According to GAPS theory, it is of fundamental importance that we have an adequate level of these probiotic bacteria in our bodies at all times. With fourteen strains of beneficial bacteria at a concentration of 10 billion per gram, Bio-Kult is one of the most powerful probiotic supplements available.
Enter to Win A Free GAPS Starter Kit
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH.
The first step to entering the contest is to click on the link below, which will take you to GAPSdiet.com. Nicole, the bright light behind that wonderfully informative site, offers many GAPS-friendly products for sale there including the entire line of Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oils. After you click on the link below, peruse the site and choose one product you wish you used but don’t currently. Then, come back here and tell us what it is in the comments!
(Note: If you can’t see the link above, it is because you have ad blocking software enabled. Please disable your ad blocker to participate in the giveaway.)
That’s good for one entry. If you’d like additional chances to win, do any of the following:
1. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
2. Sign up for my email updates or RSS feed. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — make sure to leave a comment! (1 extra entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Click the TweetThis button at the bottom of the post, or you can use the following tweet: “Win a GAPS starter kit – includes books & bottle of BioKult probiotic supplement. (AND INCLUDE THE URL)” Leave a comment telling me that you followed & tweeted. (1 extra entry)
4. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to this page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
5. Stumble this post and leave me a comment telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
There are a total of 6 possible entries.
Questions? Comment below.
This contest will end Sunday, September 27 at 11:59 PM PST. The winner will be chosen via random.org, and will be announced on Wednesday, September 30th. The lucky winner will have 48 hours to contact me with his or her full name, address, and phone number.
Sorry, but due to shipping costs, only those residing in the United States are welcome to enter this contest.
Please note that GapsDiet.com is one of my sponsors, and as such I am being compensated for hosting this giveaway. That said, you can trust that I only accept sponsors whose products I whole-heartedly endorse and believe in.
Good luck, everybody!
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Fight Back Friday April 11th - April 10, 2014
- How to Green the World’s Deserts: Reversing Desertification with Grass-fed Cows - April 8, 2014
- GIVEAWAY: The Nourished Kitchen Cookbook - April 6, 2014