Do you hear that? It’s the sound of a clock ticking, counting down the minutes until next week’s first Surf & Turf class taught by Ann Marie @ Cheeseslave. Enrollment ends this Friday, August 14th.
If you’re thinking of enrolling, enter this giveaway first. Not only will one of you lucky folks win a place in the online class, but everyone who enters will get a coupon code for $20 off the course!
Not sure why you’d want to take the class? Or if it’s worth spending $120 ($100 with the coupon!) for the 13 week course? Here are the Top Ten Reasons why I’m signed up.
Top Ten Reasons To Enroll
10. Support a work-at-home mother who’s passionate about eating & preparing Real Food. I like to know that my money’s going to real people who love what they do. Furthermore, the best teachers are those who are enthusiastic (and even a bit zealous) about what they believe. It’s contagious.
9. Podcasts! In addition to informative video recipes and handouts, the course also features interviews with various experts.
8. Take home more than 100 original, tried and true recipes. It’s enough for a cookbook! And you can bet that every one of them is not only nutrient-dense, but tasty.
7. It’s 100% grain-free cooking. Avoiding grains for health reasons? No worries here. Every single one of those recipes is grain-free.
6. It’s low-carb cooking at its best. Want to reduce your carb intake, but hate all the strange, fake-food, processed alternatives that get sold to dieters? This course is your answer. No artificial sweeteners, only the occasional dab of honey.
5. Learn how to stabilize your moods. Ann Marie will be presenting information from Julia Ross, author of The Mood Cure. Learn how to get enough protein & fat in your diet to eliminate depression, anxiety, insomnia, and a host of other problems.
4. Learn how to get more nutrient-dense seafood in your diet. Eating fish just once or twice a week can reduce your risk of dying from heart disease by 36%! Yet the majority of us eat seafood rarely or not at all.
3. Take the class at home. As most of you know, I’ve got a newborn to take care of in addition to my two bigger boys. Being able to take a class at home with the freedom to set my own schedule will be amazing.
2. Learn how to cook grass-fed meats and wild-caught seafood on the cheap. It always helps to get someone else’s tips on how to eat real food without breaking the bank. Ann Marie promises to show us how to cook up some of the least expensive, most nutrient-dense cuts of meat and seafood in delightful dishes.
1. Learn from Ann Marie’s mistakes. I don’t know about you, but I’m intimidated by some of the most nutrient-dense foods. I’ve never shucked an oyster, fried calamari, or ground up organ meats. Now I don’t have to worry about wasting money & time making mistakes. Instead, I can watch Ann Marie, follow her step-by-step instructions, and learn from her hard-won tips on how to handle & prepare these foods.
What You’ll Win
Everyone who enters will get a coupon for $20 off the Surf & Turf course, and ONE LUCKY WINNER will receive a completely free enrollment!
How To Enter
Leave a separate comment for each of the following possible ways to enter.
1. Click on this link, read about the class, then leave a comment HERE sharing why you want to take the class. This counts as your first entry.
2. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
3. Sign up for my email updates or RSS feed. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — be sure to leave a comment! (1 extra entry)
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Click the TweetThis button at the bottom of the post, or you can use the following tweet: “Don’t enter to win a slot in the Surf & Turf online cooking class! I want it all to myself. http://bit.ly/bbS1OE” Leave a comment telling me that you followed & tweeted. (1 extra entry)
5. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to this page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
6. Stumble this post and leave me a comment telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
There are a total of 6 possible entries!
Questions? Comment below.
This contest will end Wednesday, August 11th at 11:59 PM PST. The winner will be chosen via random.org, and will be announced on Thursday, August 12th. The lucky winner will have 48 hours to contact me with his or her full name and email address.
(photo by David Singleton)