Do you pack meals for yourself, your kiddos, or your spouse? I do. To do so, we rely heavily on stainless steel stackable tiffins, convenient thermoses to keep soups and stews warm, and these amazing stainless steel bento-styled boxes from LunchBots.
Everyone knows that to-go lunches have the potential to be full of waste. When I was a kid, my brother and I must have gone through thousands of brown paper bags and plastic sandwich baggies between the two of us — just to ensure that our food could be carried to school. Pile styrofoam lunch trays, plates, or take out containers, plastic utensils, and to-go cups with lids and straws on top of all that, and you have a veritable mountain of trash.
This week, I am excited to be giving away a set of stainless steel bento-styled boxes from LunchBots — valued at $95 — to one of you lucky readers!
What You’ll Win
Set of 4 LunchBots & 3 Dip Containers — Valued at $95
The set includes:
- Stainless Steel Uno ($16.99)
- Stainless Steel Duo ($17.99)
- Stainless Steel Trio ($19.99)
- Stainless Steel Quad ($20.99)
- Set of 3 Stainless Steel Dips Condiment Containers ($19.99)
These are high-quality, extremely durable, stainless steel.
If you’ve ever bought inexpensive stainless steel lunch containers, you know that feeling of utter disappointment you get when you realize just how cheaply they were made. The steel easily bends and kinks, the lids never fit quite right, and using them is an exercise in frustration.
You will not have those problems with LunchBots. These babies are top of the line, with a fit and finish that makes you feel like they’re worth every penny you spent.
And, they come with a face.
Concerned about chemicals in plastic containers leaching into our food, I went on a search for alternatives. Stainless steel was the perfect material; it’s safe, lightweight, and non-breakable. However, I couldn’t find stainless steel food containers anywhere—not online, not in restaurant supply stores, not in kitchen gadget stores.
After a year or so of searching for stainless steel food containers and not finding what I needed, I built it. In 2008, I launched LunchBots from the garage of my home in Northern California.
LunchBots is a family-owned business and our mission is simple: to provide the highest quality, best-looking, healthiest food containers on the planet.
How to Enter
To enter the giveaway, you’ll need to subscribe to LunchBot’s Newsletter using the link below. Just click on the link, and it will take you to landing page on LunchBot’s site. Simply use your email address to subscribe.
After you’ve signed up for the newsletter, you must come back here and comment letting me know you’ve done so.
If you fail to leave a comment here, or fail to subscribe to their newsletter, then your entry will not be valid.
That’s good for one entry.
For additional chances to win, do any of the following:
1. Follow LunchBots on Facebook. Click here to like their page, then return here and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
2. Follow LunchBots on Google Plus. Click here to follow their page, then return here and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
3. Follow LunchBots on Twitter. Click here to follow their page, then return here and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
4. Follow LunchBots on Pinterest. Click here to follow their page, then return here and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
The giveaway is open only to U.S. and Canadian residents and will run through Sunday, August 11th. The winner will be announced soon thereafter.
Latest posts by Kristen (see all)
- Magnesium Deficiency: Symptoms, Causes, & Treatment - December 11, 2013
- Fight Back Friday December 6th - December 5, 2013
- November Giveaway Winner - December 4, 2013