Did you know it’s possible to eat a nutrient-dense diet of whole, living, and fermented foods and still be malnourished? If your gut isn’t operating optimally, you won’t have all the benefit of those wonderful foods you’re eating. That’s why so many have found the GAPS diet protocol helpful. It’s a restrictive diet, like the Specific Carbohydrate Diet, but it emphasizes eating nourishing foods that are proven to promote gut health — including homemade bone broth and lots of lacto-fermented goodies like sauerkraut.
The GAPS diet is a healing diet. You probably wouldn’t want to eat it forever, but many people find that within 6 months to a couple of years on the GAPS diet works wonders for their overall health and well-being. Autistic children return to functioning normally. People with diagnosed mood disorders experience a level of stability they’d never thought possible. And digestive problems? Totally gone.
This week, I’m pleased to be giving away the very first cookbook created specifically for those attempting to reclaim their health by eating GAPS-approved foods! It’s called Internal Bliss. Don’t you just love that title? It conjures up images of a supremely happy internal population of bacteria and yeast.
With more than 140 GAPS-approved recipes, you won’t be disappointed!
How to Enter
Leave a separate comment for each of the following possible ways to enter.
1. The first step to entering the contest is to click on the link below. You’ll be taken to the GAPS Diet website, where you can learn more about the GAPS Diet protocol. Then, come back here and leave a comment letting me know one thing you learned from perusing the site.
Now, leave a comment below. That’s good for one entry. For additional chances to win, do any of the following:
2. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
3. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter using the form below. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — be sure to leave a comment! (3 extra entries)
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Click the Twitter icon button at the bottom of the post, or you can use the following tweet: “Don’t enter to win the FREE Internal Bliss cookbook! I want it all to myself. http://tinyurl.com/25888eu” Leave a comment telling me that you followed & tweeted. (1 extra entry)
5. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to this page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
6. LIKE my newly created Facebook page and share about the giveaway on Facebook, linking to this post. (2 extra entries!)
There are a total of 9 possible entries!
Questions? Comment below.
This contest will end Tuesday, December 14th at 11:59 PM PST. Winner will be announced the following Wednesday. Please note this contest is only open to those with U.S. shipping addresses.