I can’t believe that the Real Food Nutrition & Health E-Course starts next week! You and your kids are going to have a blast studying Nutrition with me. (How can you not, when I’m having so much fun putting the lessons together?) I’m so grateful to be able to provide these lessons in a way that will really sink in and help the next generation become as empowered and passionate about healthy food choices as I am.
Today I’m sharing the LAST Sneak Peek Video from the course. By this time next week, the course will have started!
The video below comes from the second lesson in the Real Food Nutrition & Health E-Course. That week we’ll be learning all about fats:
- what they are
- how our bodies use them
- healthy sources of dietary fat
- getting fats in the proper ratios
- debunking the “saturated fat is bad” myth, and
- a history of how fats have been treated during the last century.
In the video below, called A History of Fats, we’ll cover that last bullet point. Namely, we’ll highlight how fats have been viewed over the course of the last century — from the pre-industrial popularity of lard right up through the current USDA Food Pyramid. And, of course, I’ll share an actually healthy food pyramid with you (since we all know that USDA one can’t be trusted).
Enrollment in the Real Food Nutrition & Health E-Course closes this Saturday, so sign up today to ensure your spot!
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Fight Back Friday April 18th - April 17, 2014
- Fight Back Friday April 11th - April 10, 2014
- How to Green the World’s Deserts: Reversing Desertification with Grass-fed Cows - April 8, 2014