Good news! Not only do I get to announce a winner and give away a GREAT coupon, I also get to tell you that Kelly The Kitchen Kop has decided to extend enrollment in her Real Food For Rookies e-Course for another week!
First off, the winner of last week’s giveaway was Quirky Jessi! Congratulations, Quirky. Please email me within 48 hours to claim your prize.
For the rest of us, Kelly is generously offering a 15% OFF COUPON to discount her enrollment. You can apply that towards a one time payment of $120 and bring the price down to $102. OR, you can apply it toward the payment plan and bring your monthly payment down to just $29.75. Please email me for the coupon!
Don’t forget, registration with the e-Course comes with more than $60 in discounts on Kelly’s favorite Real Food items! So, if you used the coupon AND took advantage of the discounts, you’d be paying a ridiculously small amount for the class.
If this course had been available 6 years ago when I began my own journey towards eating Real Food, I would have jumped to take it. I could have saved myself hours and hours of scouring the internet, plus lots of trial and error time in my kitchen. And even though I don’t feel like a Rookie, I’m still going to be taking Kelly’s class just so that I can hear all her great interviews and ideas. It’s never too late to learn!
Still Undecided About Enrolling?
This is what I’m telling my undecided friends, and I’ll share it with you. You should sign up for this e-Course if:
- Ingredient labels confuse you.
- You’re out of breakfast ideas and fall back on cold cereal.
- You think “low-fat” = “healthy.”
- You’ve never bought a grass-fed cow.
- You’re so busy you feel like you don’t have time to eat well.
- You don’t know how to make Real Food appealing to your kids.
- You can’t afford organic all the time, but don’t know what to prioritize.
- You don’t know how to break your sugar habit.
- You don’t know how to break your soda habit.
- You don’t know how to break your fast food habit!
If any of these describe you, why not check out all the information about Kelly’s Real Food For Rookies E-Course? If you like what you see, email me for that coupon!
Latest posts by Kristen Michaelis (see all)
- Does the USDA Really Need Submachine Guns? - October 21, 2014
- Win An Alaskan Adventure For Two With Me (over $4000 value) - October 7, 2014
- October Giveaway: Le Creuset Cast Iron Cookware Set (worth $425) - October 2, 2014